Bed covers

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by TacoJoe11, Apr 22, 2013.

1. TacoJoe11

TacoJoe11 Well-Known Member

What is everyone using to keep their truck bed clean and dry? Right now I'm covered by an ARE bed cap and plan to swap it out during the spring and summer with a soft tonneau cover.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jerez

Jerez LED swap hombre

I have a best top that I rarely use...actually a friend of mine uses more than me lol
    It keeps the bed 90ish % dry in rain

4. TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Well-Known Member

I have an Access Loredo. I like it except for the fact I can't use the rail system with it. I bought it off a TW member and was told it would work with the rails. But the Access Limited which is what I wanted will work with the rails. So you might give that one a look.

5. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

Currently don't have a bed cover on mine just yet ...might consider adding one later though :drink:

6. JDC 07

JDC 07 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1366735616.319880.jpg
    I like mine it's simple durable and does its job, but I'm thinking of adding a toolbox so I haven't found a toolbox that fits under no problem :/

7. OP
    TacoJoe11

I've heard the Access LiteRider roll up tonneau fits nicely without hindering the rail system. I've been scoping out that one for this season, I guess the movable tie downs become fixed tie downs if it gets in the way... but I can live with that.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    bstege likes this.
  8. OP
    TacoJoe11

9. JDC 07

JDC 07 Well-Known Member

Thanks ill be looking into It

10. snogirl

snogirl Well-Known Member

I have an Extang Trifecta soft trifold. It works great.
    I had the same tonneau on my last tacoma for 4.5 yrs. no issues in Vermont.
    It saw lots of snow, ice, extreme temps. Worked like a charm.

11. taco guy11

taco guy11 Well-Known Member

I have a extang express plus a flush mount toolbox under the cover!

12. MI Taco Guy

MI Taco Guy Member

I have a Fold-a-Cover on my truck. Locks and opens on both ends so anything I have in the bed is very secure.

13. RangerAl

RangerAl Well-Known Member

ARE & Gaylord are the top model. I personal don't like th ed soft cover due to the quality and longevity.

14. 12taco

12taco Member

Bak flip is the way to go

TucsonSteve likes this.
  15. MarkG52

MarkG52 Member

Lund tri-fold tonneau.

16. Nocturnal92

Nocturnal92 Well-Known Member

17. MarkG52

MarkG52 Member

I ordered mine from JC Whitney. It was like $311.00 shipped.

18. Denis

Denis New Member

Tonnopro trifold soft.....love it

19. jacobsims79

jacobsims79 New Member

I installed a Paragon and LOVE it.

20. jacobsims79

jacobsims79 New Member

21. DougsGraphics

DougsGraphics Well-Known Member

I ordered the DiamondBack HD in black for my new double cab short bed. I am anxious to get it here.. Long lead time on these.