BFG All Terrain

Rocket tech

Does anyone run the Destination all terrain tires and how good are they in the snow? Also how guiet on the highway?

I like the look and handling of the KO2’s they do well in snow, off-road and on. They have a good tread life to them. I would have got the KM3’s if they had them when I got my KO2’s. I don’t think BFG makes the best tire apart from their KO2. I don’t know about the KM3 they are still to new. They look like they will be good.
IMO.

Does anyone run the Destination all terrain tires and how good are they in the snow? Also how guiet on the highway?
Are you asking about the firestone destination vs the BFG AT KO2 or are you looking at other BFG tires like the rugged or the g force

Are you asking about the firestone destination vs the BFG AT KO2 or are you looking at other BFG tires like the rugged or the g force
BFG. I don't know why I said Destination. I looked up the K02 and saw a video. They look like something I would want. Thanks

I like the look and handling of the KO2’s they do well in snow, off-road and on. They have a good tread life to them. I would have got the KM3’s if they had them when I got my KO2’s. I don’t think BFG makes the best tire apart from their KO2. I don’t know about the KM3 they are still to new. They look like they will be good.
IMO.
I was really considering the General grabber X3s, but just looked at the KM3s( thank you OR17TRD) and I might have to wait until June for those bad boys! They look Seeeeexxxxxxyyyy! Hopefully they perform as good as they look, definitely will let y’all know if I get them and run em on road,gravel and dirt... then snow in the winter.

Back