Bilstein 5100 series shock

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by mtl_76, May 21, 2019.

1. mtl_76

mtl_76 Well-Known Member

I have completely change all my suspension to Bilstein 5100 Series. Let me tell you WHAT a huge difference on the road. IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2867.jpg

OR17TRD and Default User like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Help the ride and stance?

4. OP
    mtl_76

mtl_76 Well-Known Member

Help the ride yes for the stance well the rear suspension where set a zero to the factory I also have 2” inch front & rear lift kit , I did not know that by adding the 2 inch lift kit my stock suspension where been extended so I had very little cushion which gave me a harder ride now it’s awesome feeling.

5. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Rear billys have no lift capability, so there is no zero setting.
    For some reason the front spring perch looks crooked to me, anyone else see it?

IMG_2865.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    goob760 and Crawdad like this.
  6. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Indeed.

Bojangles likes this.
  7. OP
    mtl_76

mtl_76 Well-Known Member

Sorry about the rear zero level , I mist understood I was pretty exited about it that’s why lol what I wanted to say the front shock where set a the factory stock right height positions (Snap ring) right height adjustable position. And for the spring i was told there was no need to change it.

8. OP
    mtl_76

mtl_76 Well-Known Member

I actually see what you mean by crooked I will go back to 4 wheels parts and show them see what they say. Thx.

9. OP
    mtl_76

mtl_76 Well-Known Member

I just check they seem good it’s was the top arm bar. IMG_2874.jpg IMG_2876.jpg