Bilstein 5100 series shock

Help the ride yes for the stance well the rear suspension where set a zero to the factory I also have 2” inch front & rear lift kit , I did not know that by adding the 2 inch lift kit my stock suspension where been extended so I had very little cushion which gave me a harder ride now it’s awesome feeling.

Help the ride yes for the stance well the rear suspension where set a zero to the factory I also have 2” inch front & rear lift kit , I did not know that by adding the 2 inch lift kit my stock suspension where been extended so I had very little cushion which gave me a harder ride now it’s awesome feeling.

Rear billys have no lift capability, so there is no zero setting.
For some reason the front spring perch looks crooked to me, anyone else see it?

IMG_2865.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the rear zero level , I mist understood I was pretty exited about it that’s why lol what I wanted to say the front shock where set a the factory stock right height positions (Snap ring) right height adjustable position. And for the spring i was told there was no need to change it.

I actually see what you mean by crooked I will go back to 4 wheels parts and show them see what they say. Thx.

Back