Black Trucks Matter!!

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by NapalmTRD, Feb 24, 2016.

1. NapalmTRD

NapalmTRD Well-Known Member

Do you have watermarks? Are your pinstripes showing? Do some people mistake you for another because you "look alike"? Sounds like you might be black... And proud!! :) ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456303698.481449.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mike991GTS

Mike991GTS Well-Known Member

Prefer White-Until they start painting black with the new anti heat technology that now exist. I saw boats being painted black. I think Tesla may be the first soon.

Attached Files:

4. OP
    NapalmTRD

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456315872.066090.jpg Just 18 months ago. They start out so innocent... Then the cool kids get them into "upgrades" and hazardous activities. When will it end?

Cape taco, Rambo and Demo Man like this.
  5. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456352477.025751.jpg i have no idea of what you speak. Lmao.

Cape taco, oliver, Rambo and 2 others like this.
  6. dongtown

dongtown Active Member

Lol, I see what you did there Napalm

NapalmTRD likes this.
  7. OP
    NapalmTRD

Thanks. It'd be nice to see more black Tacomas... I'm not the only guy with one

8. Demo Man

I got your back Napalm. But your right. Not to many have them. They require a little more work but damn sexy when they are clean. But then again mine isn't clean that often.

Cape taco and NapalmTRD like this.
  9. texastacoma

texastacoma Well-Known Member

And any black vehicle is hot, especially in Houston summers, my dad had a black truck, I'm here to tell you that I will never own any black vehicle as long as I live in Texas...

10. Demo Man

I agree. Went down once with the truck to visit family in Pasadena and man. Needless to say that was the only time.

texastacoma likes this.
  11. BillK

BillK Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456795414.945048.jpg yeah, you gotta be a real man to drive a black truck in Texas.,LOL

12. texastacoma

texastacoma Well-Known Member

You say real man, I say something else...

13. buzzingtones

buzzingtones Well-Known Member

Black trucks looks very masculine. Nice!

14. blackedouttacomalife

blackedouttacomalife Well-Known Member

B ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456865753.355792.jpg

Attached Files:

15. BillK

BillK Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. Keep talking like that and you're going to have to show your "man-card."

Cape taco likes this.
  16. dongtown

dongtown Active Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456893556.511673.jpg
    My black taco pulling out my buddies "lemon" T-Rex out of a foot of snow. I'll never let him forget..

Cape taco likes this.
  17. williamsgt25

williamsgt25 Active Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457067429.720338.jpg
    Black Beauty!

NapalmTRD likes this.
  18. OP
    NapalmTRD

19. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Nice Sticker!

NapalmTRD likes this.
  20. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

21. OP
    NapalmTRD

I love 'em... There are some minor differences between the 2" and 3" rails. The brackets on the 2" are more easily seen, and while the 3" steps might stick out a bit more, I believe the 2" steps stick down a bit more. This results in a wider step on the 3" rail while the 2" rail has a deeper step, if you follow... Either way, a -6 offset wheel should be able to "hide" the rail when viewed from the front or rear. -12 offset wheels or spacers will also do the trick. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457562818.802187.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457562836.494092.jpg They look great with dirt and mud on them... But they look even better atop a mountain!! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457563606.017786.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457563664.111889.jpg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016