Blonde to Toronto

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by B-Man, Mar 12, 2018.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO , WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP AND MOVES TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION AND SITS DOWN.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHES HER DO THIS AND ASKS TO SEE HER TICKET.

SHE THEN TELLS THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK.

THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES INTO THE COCKPIT AND TELLS THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE IS A BLONDE BIMBO SITTING IN FIRST CLASS, THAT BELONGS IN ECONOMY AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT.

THE CO-PILOT GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIES TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO HER SEAT.

THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."

THE CO-PILOT TELLS THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON.

THE PILOT SAYS, "YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS, I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE. I SPEAK BLONDE."

HE GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR, AND SHE SAYS, "OH, I'M SORRY" AND GETS UP AND GOES BACK TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT ARE AMAZED AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS.

"I TOLD HER, 'FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO TORONTO."

Cape taco, Backroader, B.C. and 4 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

YESSSSS!

Scott Wyman and B.C. like this.
  4. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

What do you call an intelligent blonde?

A Golden Retriever.

tooter and Scott Wyman like this.
  5. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Why don't u let a blonde use ur laptop ?
    Cuz you' ll find "Whiteout " all over the screen!

B-Man, B.C. and Backroader like this.
  6. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!

B-Man, Backroader, B.C. and 1 other person like this.
  7. Cape taco

8. Jersey Black Beauty

A guy was driving in a car with a blonde. He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked. She stuck her head out and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..

9. Jersey Black Beauty

Why did the blonde tip toe near the medicine cabinet? Because she didn't want to wake the sleeping pills!!

10. Jersey Black Beauty

blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners

The lady says, "Come Again!"

The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time."

11. Cape taco

Do you know what an Amish drive by sounds like? clop clop clop clop bang clop clop clop clop bang!

12. Cape taco

Hey B.C. did u know how they figured out how to spell Canada?
    C ehh N ehh D ehh!
    So there you go. LOL

Scott Wyman, B-Man, Lil G and 3 others like this.
  13. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I used to work with a guy that couldn't get through a sentence without saying eh.
    He said it so often that it was humorous.
    But pissed the boss off...which made it extra funny.

Scott Wyman, B-Man, Lil G and 3 others like this.
  14. Backroader

Backroader Well-Known Member

Up here we think eh is the first letter of the alphabet! :)

Scott Wyman, B-Man, Lil G and 2 others like this.
  15. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Wait a minute.
    What?
    Are you trying to tell me it isn't???

16. Backroader

LOL.... I guess we only spell it differently up here :)

B-Man, Lil G and B.C. like this.
  17. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I love it when the Canadians use eh.

Scott Wyman, B-Man, B.C. and 2 others like this.
  18. Backroader

:)I like that Lil G! Thank you. Up this way it is so commonly used,.. geez, we'll squeeze an eh in whenever we can :)

19. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Where I used to work I talked to about 4 Canadian customers. They laughed at my southern draw. I always laugh at the eh

20. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

And they are not aware they say it.

Backroader, B-Man, Cape taco and 2 others like this.
  21. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Absolutely correct. I say y’all and ain’t I never think about it .

Backroader, B-Man, Cape taco and 2 others like this.