BLUETOOTH DROPOUT

Perseus2017

I just bought a 2017 Tacoma with the Entune Plus audio system, and I have an iPhone 6+ that I connected to it via Bluetooth. For no apparent reason, while I'm talking on the phone, the system just drops the phone, as if it isn't even paired. The only way to get it back is to literally power down the stereo by turning the ignition off and then turning it back on. I know if I go to the dealership, they're going to tell me to re-pair the phone again, which I haven't yet done, and see if the problem persists. Has anyone else experienced this problem with a 2017 or older Tacoma?

Re pair the phone. See if problem persists. Make sure your phone is updated with latest os too.

Yep, I plan to do that. I just received a notification that iOS 10.2 came out, so I'm glad I didn't waste my time telling the phone again until I updated my devices. Hopefully, that will fix the problem. Thanks for replying!

Thanks. Seems to be working ok now. Each time I go for service, I inquire about a S/W update. I'll keep that in mind.

Back