Borla Exhaust for the 2016 Tacoma

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Mike991GTS, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Mike991GTS

Mike991GTS Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460416803.725414.jpg Had this put on today, The sound is really good,with the manual tranny I think you get the most fun out of it.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Mike991GTS

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460416908.840684.jpg The tip is nice,it looks way better than a slip on

4. OP
    Mike991GTS

5. mcliebermam

mcliebermam Active Member

Link us some video!

6. andday

andday Well-Known Member

7. OP
    Mike991GTS

Can i upload a video?

8. NapalmTRD

NapalmTRD Well-Known Member

I believe you have to post to YouTube first, then link it through this site. Ask Nathan if you need help.

9. wbeard

wbeard Well-Known Member

The Borla exhaust on auto trans can't compete with the manual. Once the automatic reaches its peak that's as good as it gets. Just my two cents

10. OP
    Mike991GTS

I agree, the manual will get the most out of this mod. I really like it, the tip looks great, and the sound is perfect for a small truck. I got the same catback coming for the 4runner(back ordered) will be interesting to see the difference it will make.

11. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

I'm going to try the K&N intake like I have on my 07 and MBRP cat back In Black! It says S when I hit it over to the left HaHa!

12. sctaco94

sctaco94 Well-Known Member

I'm running the all black MBRP on my 15, and it sounds like a quiet beauty