Brake Lines

Hey guys, anyone know any good Stainless Steel Brake Line Manufacturers or anyone have any experience with installing stainless steel brake lines on their Tacomas? Got a 2015 Double Cab Short Bed 4X4 here and want to install them.

Hey guys, anyone know any good Stainless Steel Brake Line Manufacturers or anyone have any experience with installing stainless steel brake lines on their Tacomas? Got a 2015 Double Cab Short Bed 4X4 here and want to install them.
I think all pro makes some

Are you in the marines?

Mine came from tire rack...... gstop iirc

I want to join, but I can't decide between the marines or army.. Do marines have anything similar to the 10th mountain division?
My best friend joined the marines after high school, he's in infantry. He tells me he's happy. He said you either love it or hate it. That's all I can say about the military. I may be wrong but i believe marine boot camp is a little longer.

My best friend joined the marines after high school, he's in infantry. He tells me he's happy. He said you either love it or hate it. That's all I can say about the military. I may be wrong but i believe marine boot camp is a little longer.
Yea, I'm joining infantry after high school, but it's hard to decide because of there's good sides to both, marines have a longer boot camp, but the army has more schools like airborne, Sapper and ranger

Yea, I'm joining infantry after high school, but it's hard to decide because of there's good sides to both, marines have a longer boot camp, but the army has more schools like airborne, Sapper and ranger
Also with the marines I would probably be closer to my family, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not..

I think the marines are only 2 weeks longer, if thats the route u want. I think they also shoot out further for brm.
Army was 300 meters

Also with the marines I would probably be closer to my family, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not..
If I were you dude either talk to veterans that have experience with the marines/army or talk to recruiters. They'll inform you on everything. But personally I'd talk to veterans to get their real perspective on it.

Oh one side note, since your aspiring to join the special forces i.e. "Rangers" and such. If you join the marines you can go to BUDs (navy seal) training. I've heard of many marines becoming seals. Good luck, and I hope you make the choice you want!

Ps: work on cardio, my buddy told me they go hard on that at boot. Good luck!

Oh one side note, since your aspiring to join the special forces i.e. "Rangers" and such. If you join the marines you can go to BUDs (navy seal) training. I've heard of many marines becoming seals. Good luck, and I hope you make the choice you want!

Ps: work on cardio, my buddy told me they go hard on that at boot. Good luck!
Thanks man

The Marines offer a LOT of schools and training. Like a LOT. There are so many opportunities with the Corps, for example. You can become a Marine Security Guard (MSG). That is when you go to 3 different embassies around the world, 1 each year and you protect the personnel and compound. You pretty much live like a king, you get your own driver, chef, barber and so on and so forth. The job itself is a bit challenging so I've heard. (I used to be stationed in Quantico, VA where they host the training for MSG's which is why i know so info on it. And you will work with many of the 3 letter agencies, F.B.I., C.I.A., T.S A., and so on.

The good thing is that no matter what MOS (job) you decided to pick, you can go to any additional training school you want. Me for example, I was artillery, I reenlisted and did a LAT Move into Admin, (it means I just changed my primary job) I went from a combat job to a desk job, which actually I never deployed as an artillery man. But as an admin guy I went to Korea, Thailand, and Philippines lol they don't count as deployments but at least I'm traveling.

As far as boot camp, if you do want to join, make sure you do a lot of cardio before hand. If you don't know how to swim, don't worry they will teach you. Boot camp is 13 weeks, and as far as shooting goes, you will have to qualify with the M16A4 from the farthest as 500 yards.

As far as boot camp, if you do want to join, make sure you do a lot of cardio before hand. If you don't know how to swim, don't worry they will teach you. Boot camp is 13 weeks, and as far as shooting goes, you will have to qualify with the M16A4 from the farthest as 500 yards.

Thanks, i couldnt remember how far u guys went out, but i was pretty sure it was beyond 300.

Back