Brighter lights

Im looking for brighter lights to plug into my stock headlight sockets and maybe some aftermarket led foglights. Thoughts?
Are u outrunning them?
I use factory housings and silver stars zxe bulbs. I have yet to outrun them.

These housings are made to run halogen.... not led, and certainly not hids.

If u want the best lighting available, contact theretrofitsource.com and get their fxr retrofit kit with sylvania d2s 4300k bulbs. This means a high quality projector being retrofitted into the stock housing.

Been there, and sold em for almost a grand because i dont like sharp cutoffs.

If ur lenses are yellowed, get some meguires plastx, a powerball mini, and a drill.

Do not waste money on those silly spyder/ebay projector light housings with all the led crap on them and halos... the optics suck, they leak, and the step or cutoff is terrible.

And why do u want brighter fogs?
Ur pupil will constrict from the bright light right in front of ur truck making ur scanning distance shorter. Think about how most of us dim the interior lights at night, same thing.

I bought Street Glow led bulbs, 6000k color direct fit, a bit longer in the back but fit well. People hate they are so bright but what a difference. I put them in my fog lights also. Had to move the battery and windshield washer tank to get them in but that was not hard to do

I bought Street Glow led bulbs, 6000k color direct fit, a bit longer in the back but fit well. People hate they are so bright but what a difference. I put them in my fog lights also. Had to move the battery and windshield washer tank to get them in but that was not hard to do
Did u re aim them?

Or is it scatter because not halogen?

Odds are ppl hate that ur blinding them, not jealouscuz they are brighter.
Have some consideration, or if u dont care about others..... know that if u blind someone and they crash, u can be at fault.

Just get some hids from ebay, they are all the same. I get brighted all the time because people think they are my brights..... hahahha, and then wammo, i flash em back.

if you want brighter headlights, then you have to do a projector retrofit.
halogen housings were not made for super bright bulbs due to scatter, so all you do is make driving miserable for everyone on the road

if you want brighter headlights, then you have to do a projector retrofit.
halogen housings were not made for super bright bulbs due to scatter, so all you do is make driving miserable for everyone on the road
Some peoples just cant be learned

Back