Byby

Funny thing my first choice for my first pickup was a Ram that looks exactly like that one, but the dealer sold it before I could get my financing in order, so I went with the Taco SR5 instead. And I love my choice fits my needs very well.

A pickup is a great commodity....HAPPY TRAILS...HAPPY BOATING.

My neighbor across the street has a black eco diesel. I haven’t checked it out real close but he seems to enjoy it. If they ever get the 5.0 Cummins in the Titan XD figured out I’d be willing to give it a shot. NOT trading my Tacoma in for one though! [emoji23]

Sorry but I sold my Tacoma due of lack of power. Don’t bet me wrong I loved my Tacoma but I have a 20” boat and needed more power to tow. View attachment 16516
I bout this View attachment 16517
That’s a nice looking truck. I like the color. About how much does one of those cost? How much where you able to get for the Tacoma? I know personal questions but I’m curious. You can PM me if you don’t want it public. :confused:

That’s a nice looking truck. I like the color. About how much does one of those cost? How much where you able to get for the Tacoma? I know personal questions but I’m curious. You can PM me if you don’t want it public. :confused:

Thinking about trading? [emoji33]

Back