Camper help!

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by kingkillah808, Aug 11, 2016.

1. kingkillah808

kingkillah808 Member

Hey guys, wanted some info/help on a bed Camper. I have a 1st Gen dcab tacoma and in the market for a Camper but I don't know anything about them... budget is pretty open so any help we be appreciated ALOHA

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. taco John

taco John Well-Known Member

Check out the dealers. They have dealerships from where I'm from. I'm assuming you're from Hawaii my friend, so you'd want a leer campers. They're great for beach goers and they're just great quality campers. Many camper shells range from 1500-2500 I believe. But that's for a new one. If you can find a used one and have it repainted and you'll get a good deal.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  4. slowpoke

slowpoke Well-Known Member

Big big fan guy yezz?

http://www.tacomaforum.com/threads/wtf-is-wrong-with-hawaii-tacos.4005/

5. taco John

taco John Well-Known Member

6. OP
    kingkillah808

kingkillah808 Member

Thanks taco John

taco John likes this.
  7. raymo1

raymo1 Member

I have a Snug Top on my 2015 TRD Sport and I love it. Very well made. Check out the Snug Top website and then find a dealer and compare the brands.

8. texastacoma

texastacoma Well-Known Member

I have an ATC on mine, build quality is not what it could be, just little things around the shell, then again it's the same with all the manufactures...

9. mcliebermam

mcliebermam Active Member

2016 Taco with v series ARE

Attached Files:

10. WEX

WEX Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1475236654.833144.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1475236684.238707.jpg

ARE Overland. $1800

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

11. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1475237337.073532.jpg Leer 180XR on my 07 with the Thule
    Same model on the 16 without Thule