Can anyone tell me

Wow, they are definitely not doing 2 to 3 k under msrp here in Ohio that I know of. They would not even give me 500 off MSRP. The dealer told me they only get a few and they have no problem selling them, in fact this guy was so stand offish, he told me that he gets enough foot traffic that he doesn’t need to take anything off the msrp, someone will buy it. He claims they have a 20 day turn over with these trucks.
You can pay MSRP but I’d be getting some goodies added like the 8yr 125k mile VSA, a pro grille, bed mat, bed step, if you want mud flaps, all weather mats, tinted windows and maybe even the toyota care for 5yrs. The time to nagotiate is before you sign the paper.

I can find a 2017 tacoma for under 14k. Just like pondman said, negotiate a private seller after 8pm. The only bad is there might be some new work on your steering column and the vin# plates might be a little different. Lol

I can find a 2017 tacoma for under 14k. Just like pondman said, negotiate a private seller after 8pm. The only bad is there might be some new work on your steering column and the vin# plates might be a little different. Lol
You will have to contact DMV for the lost title transfer and it’s a cash only transaction, “as is” condition with no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied, hand written bill of sale.

You will have to contact DMV for the lost title transfer and it’s a cash only transaction, “as is” condition with no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied, hand written bill of sale.
Good for a lot of spare parts or a bashing truck lol

I bought a 2017 DCLB SR5 4x4 the middle of November for 32,500 and the sticker was 35,800. I didn't even have to fight for that price. Sent them a email off their website and that's the price they have me. That was a dealer in Indianapolis.

I bought a 2017 DCLB SR5 4x4 the middle of November for 32,500 and the sticker was 35,800. I didn't even have to fight for that price. Sent them a email off their website and that's the price they have me. That was a dealer in Indianapolis.

Seems like a good deal. But... Sounds like you over paid if people are getting 2017 SR5 4x4 V6 Tacoma’s for under 13k
haha.

On what planet? Haha
They All want to go home and put there feet up , so pick out your vehicle of choice online , then set your affordable budget, then test drive it, and have your numbers ready you will be out of there in about an hour , promise !
Practice your negotiating skills on your dog ! Or me, just remember your Limit ! Beers on you !

They All want to go home and put there feet up , so pick out your vehicle of choice online , then set your affordable budget, then test drive it, and have your numbers ready you will be out of there in about an hour , promise !
Practice your negotiating skills on your dog ! Or me, just remember your Limit ! Beers on you !
If you can go into a dealer and get a 2017 SR5 V6 4x4 for under 13k I’ll buy you that beer and the Tacoma from you for 15k and sell it for 22k and that person is going to think they got a deal. Haha.
I want to see the bill of sale on this.
Anything over 13 K is too much...
Check all fluids get any service records, if no service records available buyer beware !

13k? You must be one hell of a negotiator. Lol this will get you a 1st gen with 200k+ miles.

Back