CB/PA.

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by FRANKCRAWFORD, Feb 18, 2018.

1. FRANKCRAWFORD

FRANKCRAWFORD Active Member

What CB and how is it mounted.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

It’s been a while since I’ve had a CB but I always mounted to the passenger side of the middle shift console and ran the wires out of sight.

4. BcExplorer

BcExplorer Well-Known Member

Look for the cobra 75 wx. I had one in my old Jeep and I loved it. The box is easy to mount under almost any center console, and just a mic to hang. Or if you know your not going to use it unscrew the Mic and stuff it in the console.

Bogunn likes this.
  5. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

Make sure you get it tuned and peaked (25-30$) and that will add a 10-15+ added miles for your reception. I had mine going 25 miles with a basic fire stick antenna

Bogunn likes this.
  6. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

I use the regular cobra 29ltd classic cb