Classic cars or trucks

Ummmm. Thanks,,,but I had to be careful about the angle. …..cuz….the rest looks like a tornado hit it. over the next couple of weekends I have to do some serious reorganization. I got a bunch of unused parts back from the builder that needs to be put back on shelves in a orderly fashion. I think I’m gonna have to re-organize both sides. The 3 bay side is getting the 4 post lift next year. The 2 car side needs major thought and organization work.

Ummmm. Thanks,,,but I had to be careful about the angle. …..cuz….the rest looks like a tornado hit it. over the next couple of weekends I have to do some serious reorganization. I got a bunch of unused parts back from the builder that needs to be put back on shelves in a orderly fashion. I think I’m gonna have to re-organize both sides. The 3 bay side is getting the 4 post lift next year. The 2 car side needs major thought and organization work.
Still an awesome garage. After putting wife's car and my truck in the garage I dont have room to do squat in mine. Had to take my bicycle out in the driveway to work on it yesterday.:confused:

Back