COLOR CHANGE COMING SOON!!!

Dude I think it will be sharp. The matte looking blue is a great color choice.

Thanks man, I was really close to choosing a matte pearl white, and a matte Metallic silver flake over laminate. I was almost sold on the color and called my buddy to get the order in, luckily he waited in case I changed my mind. Which I did, obviously, once I had the idea to see what the color looked like laid down on vehicles and that’s how I decided on it.
As much as I loved the pearl idea, it wouldn’t have given me the aggressive look I wanted. And I just love the look of blue vehicles with yellow fogs. So either I decide on doing the trd Pro conversion and wrap those lights yellow. Or save me the money (200 ish gap) and get some Baja designs. Either way that’s where I’m headed.

It’s fairly thick for the most part, over all it should hold up well, I’ve heard of guys still wheeling their trucks, with wraps on, and worst case scenario you could just re wrap that area.
I know a guy that had a Ferrari 458 and a truck launched a rock at his car resulting in the chip going so deep it scratched the paint. He had the wrap warranted which the installer removed the damaged wrap and re did it and you couldn’t even see the scratch. IMG_1468.jpg

I really like it with the top black! But all blue would be good too.

It’s gonna be wrapped, I haven’t had time to get back to the shop to finish it up. I thought about leaving it black but it looks great in pictures, in person looks like crap do to the scuffs from the rack I had on.
That and the front bumper “center piece” is going to be wrapped in satin black to match the grill till I rack up the money to buy a low pro winch bumper (bottom of to do list). So the black roof wouldn’t have matched anything.

Back