Cost of transmission flush

Quality Toyota in Corona. It was a special they had going but it's gone.
Wished my local dealer done this from time to time!
I purchased mine from Toyota Scion of Apex,N.C. But checked on having my local dealer which is Midstate Toyota of Asheboro to do the job. This makes me want to check for special deals like that on the E.coast!

Wished my local dealer done this from time to time!
I purchased mine from Toyota Scion of Apex,N.C. But checked on having my local dealer which is Midstate Toyota of Asheboro to do the job. This makes me want to check for special deals like that on the E.coast!

Just stay out of CA...it sucks here.:D

Oh, come-on now it can't be that bad now can it.:D
By the way, I just got off the phone with my local dealer. They said that I could go online and get a 10% off coupon for help in cost. Since the dipstick is not on the truck they have a process of using a machine two determine how much fluid is needed to take out and replaced, but don't have special's like out there.:(

Oh, come-on now it can't be that bad now can it.:D
By the way, I just got off the phone with my local dealer. They said that I could go online and get a 10% off coupon for help in cost. Since the dipstick is not on the truck they have a process of using a machine two determine how much fluid is needed to take out and replaced, but don't have special's like out there.:(
No, theres a check plug, a machine wont tell when its full or low. The clozest a machine can do is replace the same amount that was taken out. But thats pointless, if it was underfilled at the factory, then it would remain underfilled if only doing the replace what was taken out route.

It's recommend at 100,000
And should be done sooner imho.
Toyota is crooked... the dumbasses said lifetime first....then a few yrs later 100k.

I had mine done at 60, then 80, and next ill be doing another drain and fill myself at 100k.

And should be done sooner imho.
Toyota is crooked... the dumbasses said lifetime first....then a few yrs later 100k.

I had mine done at 60, then 80, and next ill be doing another drain and fill myself at 100k.
Thanks, for sharing your imho

Thanks, for sharing your imho
Always.

Toyota doesnt give a crap after the warranty is up, so of course they say 100k now

They probably also say its safe to run the truck past 1/4 tank too

Which at 1/8 has been shown to cause lean conditions in some trucks back in the day when the x1 was being used alot and data logging

i was told about 250 as well. fluids alone is about 120 couse they are almost $10 a quart and you need 12-13.
i was told that this new trans is good for 100k. if you just wana drain and refill at 30 and 60k just to check how it is becouse main calls for checking trans fluid every 30k

100K miles is no bueno. I also recall them changing the interval on it. I just drop it every 50K. I should probably do the filter this time around.

Back