Custom grill

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by tannerray3905, Sep 13, 2018.

1. tannerray3905

tannerray3905 New Member

I am looking into putting an aftermarket grill on my sr5 2017. not huge on the chrome one it came with i’d like to get a black one. I found some cool looking options at custom car grills website and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this website and have purchased any of these grills? they’re a lot cheaper then some of the other ones i’ve seen and i like them a lot so seems too good to be true?
    https://www.customcargrills.com/Custom-Toyota-Tacoma-2016-Grills.asp

Crawdad likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 1luv45

1luv45 Member

Didn't purchase from them but I do have a custom grill. Was initially going to get one of those trd pro grills but everyone seems to be going that route so I figure I would go with something I haven't really seen on the road as yet.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 5:08 PM
  4. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I bought one from there. Just got the mesh and painted my trim, I used Epoxy paint but it's starting to get chipped from tree limbs probably, I'd use something else. Watch the installation video, it's short and simple. Use whatever glue they did, Goop? Can't remember. 20180916_111133.jpeg

TucsonSteve, B-Man, 1luv45 and 2 others like this.
  5. 1luv45

1luv45 Member

This is what I installed, that damn tss sensor though, 20180916_143644.jpg

B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  6. DCai

DCai Active Member

I purchased the black mesh with a black bezel from them. I have a couple of pics floating around the site with it installed. Ive been happy with it. I just wanted a straight black one and have had no issues. Easy install too.