Daytime driving lights not working

Gee

What's up guys. I have an 05 trd off road and the daytime driving lights never worked since I've owned it (about 4 years now.) the dealer wants $150 an hour just to connect it to a diagnostic machine to figure out what it is, and he can't tell me how long it would take. Any ideas?.... Thx

What's up guys. I have an 05 trd off road and the daytime driving lights never worked since I've owned it (about 4 years now.) the dealer wants $150 an hour just to connect it to a diagnostic machine to figure out what it is, and he can't tell me how long it would take. Any ideas?.... Thx
Are you sure you have that option? My 09' sport didn't have it.

Yea... I'm Canadian. It's part of our safety standards. All vehicles come with DTDL. I think it could be a relay by the driver seat but not sure

Do you have custom lights? If so some of the lights might have not been installed correctly check if there's any boxes or wires sticking out under the hood next to the lights to see if anything is out of the ordinary

Nah. It's stock...it's not a huge deal, just think it looks better with the orange indicated lights always on, and it's one of those little things that scratches your brain daily.

Might be dumb question but what do you have at the plug voltage wise?when the switch is engaged is there a constant 12v.is yours the 2 wire plug or 3?

Back