Dealer "Market Adjustment"

Yeah, the radio sucks unless you have sirius xm. I can't believe it, but the only way to get navigation at least in my truck is with the use of my phone. Geez, even our 2012 prius has navigation without the use of a phone.

Did you get the maps installed? Are they going to charge you a yearly subscription fee? I am not going to pay for Sirius XM even though I like it. I'm not in the truck that much, and again no one has said how much that costs. It used to be $10.
I'll bet I can find an android radio which I can download apps to and probably better features. Another couple of hundred but a better radio. I have a favorite audio store in town I may pay a visit to.

Great color.
I picked out a truck that color, but it was already sold so I got a red one.
Congratulations! How did your dealership treat you. Give it a few days before you answer. Did you have a choice of dealerships? If I had taken my time I could have shopped at four or more different dealerships in close by towns. Good news is my dealership says they don't mark up the prices. What are you going to use the truck for primarily? I dream of camping in the desert and rock hunting but the reality of gas prices and home responsibilities may make that a fantasy. I've already used it to haul a load of mulch. Nice to have a truck you can do truck stuff with.

Thanks!
I didn't go to a Toyota dealer. I bought it form a Jeep dealership.
I traded in a 2018 Wrangler. I didn't like the handling and the lack of versatility with the Jeep.
I plan on pulling my boat, my trailer to the lumber yard, and a trip to Moab in May.
I actually bought it more because it's a pick up than the off road capability. I like to two track, but not tearing up the truck by rock climbing or mudding.
That being said, there is nothing wrong with making it capable of crossing a creek or big puddles.
I have been looking at some of the canopies that can be suspended from the body armor. I will probably add that next, along with an ARB vent kit for the axles, transmission, and transfer case.
At this point, I am trying to post pictures.

Back