Deluxe trim?

OldMan

My 2001 Tacoma is pretty much a standard model. But it has bucket seats and a console. I did a search on the vin. number and it shows "Deluxe trim". I looked through the brouchure for 2001 Tacomas and can't find it listed anywhere. Anyone know what this option included?

Attachments

• Vin 001.jpg
    Vin 001.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2018_06_05_IMG_0502.JPG
    2018_06_05_IMG_0502.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 2018_06_05_IMG_0504.JPG
    2018_06_05_IMG_0504.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
My 2001 Tacoma is pretty much a standard model. But it has bucket seats and a console. I did a search on the vin. number and it shows "Deluxe trim". I looked through the brouchure for 2001 Tacomas and can't find it listed anywhere. Anyone know what this option included?

I had some regular cab gen ones. This deluxe trim is more than likely the bucket seats, console, and a clock. That goofy little digital clock didn’t come in a lot of the base models. I don’t think I ever saw one with a bench seat.

I had some regular cab gen ones. This deluxe trim is more than likely the bucket seats, console, and a clock. That goofy little digital clock didn’t come in a lot of the base models. I don’t think I ever saw one with a bench seat.
LOL! They didn't give me a clock either. I've was looking for quite a while before I bought this one and saw a lot of base trucks w/bench seats. This one also has a CD player, speed control and intermittent wipers, but manual windows and mirrors.

LOL! They didn't give me a clock either. I've was looking for quite a while before I bought this one and saw a lot of base trucks w/bench seats. This one also has a CD player, speed control and intermittent wipers, but manual windows and mirrors.

If you got the intermittent wipers on a gen one than you definitely got the upper package for the base.

Back