Does Anyone Else

B.C.

Does anyone else besides me have this mental image in their head of Scott, being a very happy young fellow, who is stoned, snacks a lot, and needs to shave?

Not sure why but his funny avatar is now how I picture him in my head.

Yes I know its nothing more than just that, a funny avatar...but still that mental image is burned into my tiny brain.

Y'all are making me laugh![emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]. Each of you have described a different aspect of who I am.

B.C., I'm high on life and get Tacoma stoned every chance I get.

G, I'll drink a beer with you any time! Even though I havent had a drink of alcohol in more than 20 years.[emoji481]

Tooter, I am extremely cool. At least in my own mind.

And believe it or nor, I am very humble and thankful to have you all to call my friends.[emoji4]

Y'all are making me laugh![emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]. Each of you have described a different aspect of who I am.

G, I'll drink a beer with you any time! Even though I havent had a drink of alcohol in more than 20 years.[emoji481]

And believe it or nor, I am very humble and thankful to have you all to call my friends.[emoji4]

In my humble opinion you have the best avatar of anyone here...and after seeing it a thousand times I just started associating your avatar with you.
To the point that I now see you as a person about 29, needs a shave, looks like he smokes some weed, and snacks a lot when stoned.
Hey I didn't say that I don't occasionally get a weird thought in my head lol

Wow! What a fabulous post Scott!! Well said with humour and total sincerity. Love It! :):):)

Back