eBay wheel spacers

rec2570

Anyone run eBay spacers like these? Less than $100 for all four seems cheap. Makes me think they're no good

Did you end up running these? I've been looking into going wider but don't want to spend that much on new rims (and I really like the ones I have now)
Yeah I've had them on for about 6 months with no problems. I really didn't want to run them but I bought some wheels that rubbed my calipers. But I just used some of the red loctite and they haven't loosened up a bit! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459083777.138228.jpg

I have some but I went with spidertrax because I've heard good things about them.. They're twice as much as those eBay ones but I didn't wanna get a crappy brand and have a wobble or shake at high speeds.. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459112030.442118.jpg

I have some but I went with spidertrax because I've heard good things about them.. They're twice as much as those eBay ones but I didn't wanna get a crappy brand and have a wobble or shake at high speeds.. View attachment 8451
Yeah I was afraid of that too. But I did a little research and they are made exactly the same as spidertrax. So I just took my chances. So far so good. If I could do it again, I would have made 100% sure that the wheels I bought would fit so I wouldn't have to run them at all...

Yea I didn't want them either but after I put 285s on I couldn't fit my finger between the uca and the tire.. So until I get new wheels I'll have them

Back