Ecgs bushing failed

So I installed the ECGS bushing and my cv axle is backing out of my diff.
Are you sure that you popped the axle all the way back in so that the snap ring seats?
I can't imagine why changing the bushing would cause that...
I have the bushing as well but it came in an assembled 3rd member... my axle hasn't backed out over the last ~250 miles or so... [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I installed the Rough Country 2” level spacers and I regret that terribly. I then installed the ECGS bushing because it was vibrating and Putin 4wd it went away. However I still had a Spinnin humming noise, so I removed the RC spacer hockey pucks and got a alignment and the cv axle popped out of the diff and it won’t go back in. I bought a new needle bearing from the stealership and tomorrow is reassembly day dangitt.

Unfortunately I installed the Rough Country 2” level spacers and I regret that terribly. I then installed the ECGS bushing because it was vibrating and Putin 4wd it went away. However I still had a Spinnin humming noise, so I removed the RC spacer hockey pucks and got a alignment and the cv axle popped out of the diff and it won’t go back in. I bought a new needle bearing from the stealership and tomorrow is reassembly day dangitt.
Vurry innersting. Let us know what you find!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Any update? sorry to hear about this...

Back