ECT Power Button

It should be off for better mileage.turn it on for more power like when pulling a trailer or I like to use it when merging onto the freeway then I turn it off.you will definitely notice the increased power

Actually, the owners manual on this button is very vague. I thought it was like a turbo button but it's not. It seems the ECT button allows the gears to go higher in the rpm ranges so the truck does not feel sluggish when towing a load. Problem is, when you use this button, you use more gas. Too bad, it definitely wakes up the transmission.

Actually, the owners manual on this button is very vague. I thought it was like a turbo button but it's not. It seems the ECT button allows the gears to go higher in the rpm ranges so the truck does not feel sluggish when towing a load. Problem is, when you use this button, you use more gas. Too bad, it definitely wakes up the transmission.
Turbo?

latest

Back