Excited!!!!

How are we doing everyone. I just bought a 2014 sr5 v6 double cab 5ft bed 4x4. It only had one owner with 30k miles who put a 4or 5 inch lift on it, 18"helo rims and 35x12.5 tiers, brush guard, and step rails. One thing I have to say is he did it right. I don't like how my front right tire rubs when maxed out as well when I go over something and the front spring compress. I don't know much terminology so be kind if I ask to explain something haha. Most of my miles are highway and it's not a smith ride. I am most likely goin to sell my 18s for 17s or 16s so that the tire price dosent kill me.

I like the meatiness of the tires but don't like the rubbing. What size could I get to minimize the rubbing and have a smother ride?

Also I am looking to eventually enhance the performance for speed. Is a new intake and exhaust system worth it? Do chips really do anything? Any other suggestions?

I will soon be changing the grill to a black mesh grill (raptor) with rivets, debadging everything except the sr5 on the tailgate and rivet style fender flares.

I'll post pics soon just haven't had the time.

Any comments, info that I should know or advice would be awesome thanks everyone im excited to connect with people in the taco world.

How are we doing everyone. I just bought a 2014 sr5 v6 double cab 5ft bed 4x4. It only had one owner with 30k miles who put a 4or 5 inch lift on it, 18"helo rims and 35x12.5 tiers, brush guard, and step rails. One thing I have to say is he did it right. I don't like how my front right tire rubs when maxed out as well when I go over something and the front spring compress. I don't know much terminology so be kind if I ask to explain something haha. Most of my miles are highway and it's not a smith ride. I am most likely goin to sell my 18s for 17s or 16s so that the tire price dosent kill me.

I like the meatiness of the tires but don't like the rubbing. What size could I get to minimize the rubbing and have a smother ride?

Also I am looking to eventually enhance the performance for speed. Is a new intake and exhaust system worth it? Do chips really do anything? Any other suggestions?

I will soon be changing the grill to a black mesh grill (raptor) with rivets, debadging everything except the sr5 on the tailgate and rivet style fender flares.

I'll post pics soon just haven't had the time.

Any comments, info that I should know or advice would be awesome thanks everyone im excited to connect with people in the taco world.
Nice stance, what kind of lift is on there spacers or shocks n coils

I'm getting fender flares eventually. Srry about the pics I dropped my phone an ****ed the camera up. I'm worried about the rubbing and the gears. I'm not sure if he put new gears in after he put the tires on, I don't want the tranny to get worn out.

Back