Exhuast

No offense to anyone who owns one. But that has to be the ugliest and poorest excuse for an AWD SUV ever. Decisions like this is what put General Motors into bankruptcy.

Toyota had to get loans from Japanese banks to stay afloat during the same automakers crisis.

Toyota had to get loans from Japanese banks to stay afloat during the same automakers crisis.

Love to instigate don’t ya Nancy? Lol.
A lot of the auto makers did. Ford boasted that they were the only of the big three that didn’t take bailout money but they had already received billions in government loans directly prior to the bailout.
My point is that this is what killed the Big 3 altogether. Bad decisions, poor designs, etc. It’s a shame too.

Reactions: 4wd
A lot of the auto makers did. Ford boasted that they were the only of the big three that didn’t take bailout money but they had already received billions in government loans directly prior to the bailout.
My point is that this is what killed the Big 3 altogether. Bad decisions, poor designs, etc. It’s a shame too.

Just making sure people have their facts straight is all. Plenty of Toyota fappers around think they can do no wrong when they are just like everyone else.

I'll add that back in the 80's along with the bad decisions/designs/etc; That the United Auto Workers Union were being little bitches whining & threatening a strike to re negotiate their current contract (those assholes didn't deserve **** IMO)
& it was about that time that the Japanese import invasion hit the U.S. hard, I say good on them for doing so, meaning while the UAW were being bitches the Japanese auto makers were getting it right & secured a solid foot hold on the import market, this was a good thing it made the big 3 take notice...

I'll add that back in the 80's along with the bad decisions/designs/etc; That the United Auto Workers Union were being little bitches whining & threatening a strike to re negotiate their current contract (those assholes didn't deserve **** IMO)
& it was about that time that the Japanese import invasion hit the U.S. hard, I say good on them for doing so, meaning while the UAW were being bitches the Japanese auto makers were getting it right & secured a solid foot hold on the import market, this was a good thing it made the big 3 take notice...

Dead on. I worked union for years. It’s a give and take though. The UAW was all take.

Dead on. I worked union for years. It’s a give and take though. The UAW was all take.

Did you know that the UAW even had a clause in their labor agreement that in the event of unemployment due to lay off OR termination, that they get 90% of their weekly wage as unemployment benefits, ****ing guys are already making like $70 an hour (including benefits package) It's nuts...

You should see my union. The president is too busy depleting our strike fund giving tacos away to other houses besides us. Our guys are too busy crying over forklifts and overtime. A 30 year guy threw a guy’s lunch for sitting in his lunch room spot. ****en tards.

Back