F2P: You must have armor and the desired color dye

FryeJacob

F2P: You must have armor and the desired color dye. Certain colors can be purchased for 50k. You can get certain skill levels. Attained. The armor ranges from 725k and 240k. It's not cheap but it gives you a reason to buy levels to make some money. And I wouldn't be disapointed. It is expensive because it shouldn’t cost too much. Are you open to fresh thoughts and ideas? This is a rough idea. But I was compelled to leave too early to complete the idea.If you want to know more about OSRS,you can visit rsgoldfast

I found this idea while surfing the forums for suggestions. Random dungeons. There would be different ways to access 'dungeons' throughout runescape. After entering the dungeon you'll be ushered into a starting room with an entrance which opens to the main area, and another door to the outside.

A dungeon is constructed by the game using preset pieces that are combined to create a map. Dungeons that are randomly generated can also be generated. They could include an enemy or other creatures at the end.

Back