Finally found one!

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by taco425, Oct 6, 2019.

1. taco425

taco425 New Member

Been a member since the beginning of this year. Been looking for the right price and low miles. Finally found one an hour and half drive from Baltimore. 17 TRD OR Manual. New to the Toyota family, been with the Jeep for a couple years. 20190928_211625.jpeg 20191003_123241.jpeg 20191003_123027.jpeg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Congrats and Welcome!

4. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

She's a B-E-A-U-T-Y man! Love that it's a manual too. That's the one thing I wanted, but couldn't find within 100 miles of my house. I'm a huge fan of the MGMs.

5. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Great looking truck. Welcome. I’m like Scott I like the bolt action transmission

6. greg8765

greg8765 Well-Known Member

sexy! and i love the headlights

7. Tommyboy123

Tommyboy123 Well-Known Member

What kind of lift looks good.

8. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

Welcome

9. slapshot

slapshot Well-Known Member

Very nice! Good luck

10. Souder

Souder Member

That's the one thing I wanted, but couldn't find within.

Tutuka likes this.
  11. Tutuka

Tutuka Member

That's the one thing I wanted.