firearm concealment/ truck gun

smokinjoe

BEER ALWAYS GETS ME STUCK
anyone else have a truck(legal) gun in thier tacoma if so do you you conceal it and were i have 3 one .380 where sunglasses go and a Smith and Wesson M&P 40 under steering column and an unloaded Ruger 10/22 with detached loaded 30 round magazine do to state law for any random pesky coyotes show your 2nd Amendment rights curious to see who else is loading

I had a guy laugh about me havin a .380 in my sunglass holder and i asked if he had any he replied no so in my smartass Midwest way I asked him if he would volunteer to stay in front of it while I shot of course she said no then I went on n reply any gun is better than no gun Plus modern burning propellant can propel a 380 rounds 2 over 1100 feet per second as where a 9mm is 1100 to 1200 foot per second average not trying to get Midwest redneck scientific but I'm just standing my ground any firearm in my truck is better than no fire on my truck I refuse to be a victim in this modern crazy world

always pick something you can trust your life on mine is my Springfield XD9 or Smith and Wesson M&P 40 both are made in mass quantities and arent rare so I don't mind leaving it in my truck but will always go bang plus my xd9 has a 32 round mag for those so called mother f***** moments lol

and no 32 round mags are not from factory you have to buy em from Promag I love the sw40ve/9ve I have one of each new in box never fired in the safe because they the best reasonably priced polymer firearm

One of the few downsides of living on base is I can't regularly carry a fire arm... That being said it's almost illegal not to own a gun here in AK. I got a S&W bodyguard .380 I'll carry for long trips or to and from CL sales but I'm looking to upgrade. I bought that gun for the wife. I will say I love my Taurus .357 revolver but that's not much of a concealed carry gun. More of an "oh my god that grizzly is close I hope I hit him in the eye" sort of gun.

I carry an xdm40. on my 2010 manual transmission, the cup holders can be pulled out for the ultimate stash spot. there's only 4 clips holding it in, and can be easily removed. It would even fit my full sized sig 1911 when I carried that one regularly

Back