First Generation Tacoma Pics

I gotta get some better pics...

img_20180106_100350-jpg.14425

I liked your post , but I hate you...:p:D

You know you love it. Ive noticed you choose to ignore our taunting most of the time now..... either that or your Tandy 1000 doesn’t fire up as often.
I like giving you a hard time man but I’m just picking on ya. That terrible wig pic started it all.

Reactions: 4wd
Well that's a videocassetterecorder....duh !!

Touché sir. I should have figured that out. Lol. The cassette looked too small for a video recorder but I guess that’s some advanced technology with a smaller tape.
You’re the A/V expert.

To the youngsters, that was referred to as a VCR ask your parents about them. Back when moving a tv could give you a hurnea! Haha!

I’m probably older than you man. I do remember lugging those tv’s that were like a Buick with a picture tube.
When you bought them and put them in the house they stayed where they were at. And when they broke we’d put a smaller one on top of it.

You probably are a lil older than me, however I grew up in a trailer park so it's like being 10 years behind most of the time anyways. We also had a tv on top of another tv. The bottom tv stopped showing color and it became the Nintendo tv, the 27" Panasonic sat on top. We were movin on up! [emoji6]

You probably are a lil older than me, however I grew up in a trailer park so it's like being 10 years behind most of the time anyways. We also had a tv on top of another tv. The bottom tv stopped showing color and it became the Nintendo tv, the 27" Panasonic sat on top. We were movin on up! [emoji6]

Haha. We had a 13” black and white for the Nintendo. I’ve got my original NES hooked up now. I play on a 55” 4K HD now though. Big difference.

Haha. We had a 13” black and white for the Nintendo. I’ve got my original NES hooked up now. I play on a 55” 4K HD now though. Big difference.
I can’t hook mine up any more my new TV only has HDMI. Also you can’t play duck hunt on the new TV’s. I almost kept my sony 36” trinitron just so I could duck hunt.

I still have my Atari up in the attic. I just haven’t been able to get rid of it. I have the Sega 16bit up there to.

Back