First Tacoma

hcm

I'm looking to buy a used Tacoma (2008 and newer,) and I have a few questions:
1. Where should I be looking (what websites or dealerships)?
2. What are the differences between the 2008-2015 models?
3. Whats the average cost of a small lift?
4. Is the 4wd worth it if I'm not going to be offered very often?
5. Double cab or access?
6. White, silver, or black?

What part of the country do you live in?

Lifts
Cheapo kits $200-$300
Or crazy money for Icon top of the line, which doesn't mean it's the best suspension !up to $4,000 plus

Bottom line with all of this is how much max are you willing to spend?
2008 4x4 double cab with a 100,000 miles can still cost you $20,000 go down in mileage up in model year and cost will go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

I'm looking to buy a used Tacoma (2008 and newer,) and I have a few questions:
1. Where should I be looking (what websites or dealerships)?
2. What are the differences between the 2008-2015 models?
3. Whats the average cost of a small lift?
4. Is the 4wd worth it if I'm not going to be offered very often?
5. Double cab or access?
6. White, silver, or black?

Color 1silver 2 white 3 not black! I like the look of black , but, the $50,000 I had into my Black crew Duramax sucked with immediate clear coat scratches ! My new / used 2007 Silver Double Cab looks great all the time!!!

Color 1silver 2 white 3 not black! I like the look of black , but, the $50,000 I had into my Black crew Duramax sucked with immediate clear coat scratches ! My new / used 2007 Silver Double Cab looks great all the time!!!

Nothing wrong with black. Just saying. Lol

What part of the country do you live in?

Lifts
Cheapo kits $200-$300
Or crazy money for Icon top of the line, which doesn't mean it's the best suspension !up to $4,000 plus

Bottom line with all of this is how much max are you willing to spend?
2008 4x4 double cab with a 100,000 miles can still cost you $20,000 go down in mileage up in model year and cost will go up.

I live in GA and my budget is around 25k. Any idea what a 2008 2wd double cab with under 100,00 miles would go for?

Your my hero!

I'll bet whatever you have in saving that a ****ing black truck or car shows more scratches in its clear coat than a Silver painted truck or car! Both from the same area of the country and similar miles on them. That's all I was saying !

I live in GA and my budget is around 25k. Any idea what a 2008 2wd double cab with under 100,00 miles would go for?

You can look on a website called car gurus that's where me and my brother found our trucks at the desk ships

You'll be looking from 15k and up, these trucks hold there value like a mother f•cker

Back