First truck??

Dylan larkin

I am turning 16 this summer and want to get a nice, little truck to get me a long. I want to be able too do some minor off-roading and the main reason is so I can go dirt biking. Is it a good idea to get an older tacoma for my first?

I am turning 16 this summer and want to get a nice, little truck to get me a long. I want to be able too do some minor off-roading and the main reason is so I can go dirt biking. Is it a good idea to get an older tacoma for my first?

Get something you can afford and not break the bank. Insurance is going to kill you alone. Maybe a single cab 4 banger. Get you where you need to go and back. I had a 97 and wish I still had it. That 2.7 was bullet proof. Good luck.

I'm 18 and got a 2000 2.7, and this thing is a tank. I do a little more than "minor off-roading" and this guy works great, no lift just BFG KO's. It can haul a decent amount, I regularly load a 4wheeler in the bed and my buddy's on a trailer and we drive 80 round trip. I highly recommend a 2000 or older 2.7, I also get approx. 17 mpg

Back