Flowmaster super 10

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by blackedouttacomalife, Apr 22, 2016.

1. blackedouttacomalife

blackedouttacomalife Well-Known Member

I was wondering if I should run a super 10 instead of my 40 series I know it would sound a whole lot better but some people say the drone is unbearable. Help?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. NapalmTRD

NapalmTRD Well-Known Member

You might find long 75+ MPH drives to be a bit annoying and the raspiness combined with the constant 3" wind tunnel sound might get on your nerves from time to time, but the quick acceleration sound that gets heads turning and windows rolled up (especially in tunnels) is pretty cool. I can't say for sure that I'll keep it forever, but I have no intention of getting anything else in the near future...

PinkTaco likes this.
  4. OP
    blackedouttacomalife

Do you have any sound videos that you could email me? nacb99@me.com

5. NapalmTRD

NapalmTRD Well-Known Member

It'll be a while. Kids and stuff...

6. Mike991GTS

Mike991GTS Well-Known Member

I installed a Borla, excellent sound and quality. Love it with the MT ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1461379307.693763.jpg

7. Mike991GTS

With the Borla it really doesn't come alive until you hit 3,000RPM,so on the highway the sound is really not noticeable. I can hold the shifts to get a nice throaty sound. 0 drone. I love it so much i ordered one for the 4runner.

8. OP
    blackedouttacomalife

I'm a flowmaster man

9. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

Is this full exhaust or a muffler

10. OP
    blackedouttacomalife

Muffler

11. Mike991GTS

Catback-,excellent sound and quality, fitment is also spot on. Borla

12. OP
    blackedouttacomalife

Borla doesn't come alive until you hit higher rpm. Flowmaster comes alive immediately

13. ramon37

ramon37 Member

I actually have a before and after of when I installed my Super 10 on my 16tacoma. I'll try and post it for you

14. mcliebermam

mcliebermam Active Member

Let's gets some video up

15. OP
    blackedouttacomalife

I can't figure out how to post a video

16. sctaco94

sctaco94 Well-Known Member

I went with the all black pipe MBRP cat back exhaust. It is bolt on and sounds great. It idles low so it's not annoying but when you get up and go it has a very distinct sound that fits the yota and it doesn't get annoying going down the highway

17. mcliebermam

mcliebermam Active Member

Upload to YouTube and link it