Flowmaster

I think it sounds nice, mean, however coming from a turbo charge vehicle, it’s missing the “pssssshhh” sound from the BOV. Sometimes it just becomes alittle too much. Like on long road trips when I travel to Mid Nevada, all up hill, and the truck is on cruise, down shifts and starts to scream like Linda Blaire in The Exorcist, and I start yelling “ THE POWER OF THE BRAKE COMPELS YOU”! Then it becomes annoying. Eventually I’ll switch to MBRP, it’s not top priority.

I think it sounds nice, mean, however coming from a turbo charge vehicle, it’s missing the “pssssshhh” sound from the BOV. Sometimes it just becomes alittle too much. Like on long road trips when I travel to Mid Nevada, all up hill, and the truck is on cruise, down shifts and starts to scream like Linda Blaire in The Exorcist, and I start yelling “ THE POWER OF THE BRAKE COMPELS YOU”! Then it becomes annoying. Eventually I’ll switch to MBRP, it’s not top priority.

Pops in law was living in silverpeak not long ago.... Plenty of grades up around 7 and 8k feet. My old setup was alot annoying.. I totally understand

Cept the cruise control part... I have to manipulate the gear selection to stay away from low rpm high load clatter from the blower, and not produce boost too low in the range

Pops in law was living in silverpeak not long ago.... Plenty of grades up around 7 and 8k feet. My old setup was alot annoying.. I totally understand

Cept the cruise control part... I have to manipulate the gear selection to stay away from low rpm high load clatter from the blower, and not produce boost too low in the range

One of the things I miss about MT.
That’s cool silver peak never been, I usually go up to Pioche it’s alittle lower then middle but still up hill. Nice to get away from the city time to time.
It’s really the main reason I can’t stand the current muffler. The down shifting high revs, and I feel like the engine is about to blow when it screams like that.
Now that I’m reflecting on it I might change it sooner then later haha.

Back