Fog lights and wiper switch

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by acgreen01, May 15, 2019.

1. acgreen01

acgreen01 New Member

I'm new to this group. I have a 2012 base model 4wd tocoma. I am looking to add fog lights. I seen ebay and a kit for about $40. Wondering if anyone has used this kit or recommends a fog lighg kit? Also i don't have intermittent wipers just hi and low and wondering if i could swap it with a switch that does. Mine has never had fog lights installed Screenshot_20190515-200148_Gallery.jpeg Screenshot_20190515-200215_eBay.jpeg

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Scott Wyman, OR17TRD and mtl_76 like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mtl_76

mtl_76 Well-Known Member

Go for it, anything is possible. Wish you find what you need.

4. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

I bought replacement ones off eBay for $27. I was surprised that they came with the wiring harness and switch. Mine already had fog lights. I haven’t had any problems except the fact that they are so damn bright that they blind people in front of me. I say go for it!

5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  6. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family. Give it a shot. Amazon has a decent return policy. The wiper switch swap may be a little more involved, but should still work too.

B-Man likes this.
  7. paughms

paughms Well-Known Member

FYI: Fog lights are for fog.

B-Man likes this.
  8. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Nu ah! Fog lights are for looking cool. :cool:

Crawdad, B-Man and mtl_76 like this.