Fram Filters

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by TacoTruck2019, Jun 2, 2020.

1. TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

I just seen a new product, Fram Force oil filters. There is a Fram Force and a Fram Force Titanium line. I'm not big on Fram filters in general however open to new and better products. So far can't really find any info on these filters.

tooter likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

fram force filters...
    fam frorce frearters...
    flam florce fitters...
    flam for sfilters

kp.taco, TacoTruck2019 and B.C. like this.
  4. OP
    TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

After some I investigation I found out that the Fram Force and Fram Titanium lines of filters are exclusive to Advance Auto. I don't know why they bothered, they don't appear to be anything special. If I used off the shelf filters id much rather use M1 or Purolator Boss filters.

B.C., tooter and B-Man like this.
  5. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

I'll stick with Toyota filters

B.C., tooter, B-Man and 1 other person like this.
  6. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I just get a 10 pack of Toyota filters from a dealer. You can find decent deals on ebay.

B.C., tooter and B-Man like this.
  7. Tape

Tape Well-Known Member

Yeah I got 10 of them from eBay for like 3.50 apiece

tooter, B-Man, B.C. and 1 other person like this.
  8. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Great deal!

tooter and B-Man like this.