front bug guards

I'll hardly buy anything from Toyota anymore lol to damn expensive! Amazon way to go!
Amazon brother. You got it. Or other sites online. I had a rear shock go bad about a month ago. Local dealership told me $401 for it. I got online that night and found one for $266 shipped to my door.

Amazon brother. You got it. Or other sites online. I had a rear shock go bad about a month ago. Local dealership told me $401 for it. I got online that night and found one for $266 shipped to my door.
Headlights you have any experience with the different style lights you can get?

I still have stock just changed the bulbs. There are a lot of members who have customized their light. I'm thinking of these. Which another member has. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1430094161.994464.jpg

BTW new light assemblies range from $250-$500 a pair for better quality! You can find some for less than the $250 amount, but, most likely crap from China! Just do the ZXE bulbs!

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

BTW new light assemblies range from $250-$500 a pair for better quality! You can find some for less than the $250 amount, but, most likely crap from China! Just do the ZXE bulbs!

I was going to send mine out and have them done. That was until they quoted me 1,200. I'm good with changing the bulbs. Lol

I'm I hearing this right????$266 for one shock???ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1430100700.074730.jpg
That would buy front set of adjustable struts ! What did you replace! The crap TRD bilstein factory ones?

Back