FS NEW 16-19 Tacoma Full sized front license plate bracket shipped fully assembled

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mrproduxn, Nov 29, 2018.

1. OP
    mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

I have put together a handful of full size brackets from parts that I already had machined. This is all I have until I manufacture more in the next few weeks.
    Currently have 5 QF-2 brackets (you assemble) for $26 shipped each and 6 QF-2A assembled brackets for $29 shipped each. Have zero QF-1 small $14.99 brackets at this time.
    Note prices are direct buy on paypal. I posted 3 of each on Ebay for $1 extra to partially cover their fees. Future products will be slightly higher priced. .

B-Man and texasred like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mrproduxn

The wonderful USPS has raised shipping prices across the board. As a result the small brackets are now $16.50 shipped (in stock). I am keeping the price at $27.50 unassembled and $30.50 assembled for the larger brackets (out of stock until early April).
    Just a note that I am now working on a new quality grade 6061 aluminum QUIKFIX seat riser design that, while priced in between the cheap basic round bar with holes drilled and the much more expensive cnc billet machined seat risers, should be more appealing and more reasonably priced. New tools and materials have been ordered. I will post pictures here before I run a new ad.

texasred and B-Man like this.
  4. OP
    mrproduxn

Teaser ad for new product coming approx 3/21/19
    NEW 3rd gen Tacoma QuikFix seat risers $45 for 1 seat. $85 for 2 seats. Price includes hardware and shipping.
    Made from gr 6061 aluminum with gr 10.9 bolts. Contoured to fit the shape of the seat anchor. The surface is
    polished and prepared for you to paint if desired. The square shape provides a more secure surface area than
    simple round spacers. Adds approximately 15/16" to rear seat height to level seat and ease back tension.

5. OP
    mrproduxn

This happened today. Waiting on one more package before I start cutting. 20190313_154223.jpg

texasred and OR17TRD like this.
  6. OP
    mrproduxn

Getting ready to start working tomorrow night. 2tTXEOT5DGuyEXUvVECj.jpg

texasred, OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  7. OP
    mrproduxn

Prototypes of seat risers made and installed. Made to fit contour of seat anchor brackets. Note the production parts will be cut more precise. Seems to help me in my truck already. Going to be $45 for 1 pair. 2 pair is $85. Prices include required class 10.9 flange bolts. All my products come with free shipping and hardware. New ad coming soon in classifieds. 2018_09300009.JPG 2018_09300013.JPG 2018_09300007.JPG 2018_09300010.JPG 2018_09300012.JPG 2018_09300003.JPG

tinyjew, texasred and B-Man like this.
  8. tinyjew

tinyjew Well-Known Member

Literally where do I pay for these...

texasred likes this.
  9. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Looks like your usual high quality product. You’ll hear from me soon!

B-Man, mrproduxn and tinyjew like this.
  10. OP
    mrproduxn

pm sent

B-Man likes this.
  11. OP
    mrproduxn

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    B-Man and texasred like this.
  12. OP
    mrproduxn

Cut 110 pieces tonight getting ready for another run of license plate brackets. First is clean up from the saw and seat riser production. 2018_09300026.JPG saw 03192019.JPG 2018_09300024.JPG

13. OP
    mrproduxn

Working hard on plate brackets all weekend 2018_09300032.JPG 2018_09300029.JPG 2018_09300030.JPG
    Well I managed to finish the lengths on 72 pieces tonight. So gotta cut length on 72 long pieces tomorrow. Then cut 2 slots in each of the long 72 pieces. Then drill 504 holes, countersink and tap 288 holes, deep countersink 72 holes and deburr everything and start assembly. Then on Sunday I will.....

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019 at 10:13 PM