FS NEW QuikFix QF-SR1 6061 aluminum seat risers. FREE bolts and shipping.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mrproduxn, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

SEAT SPACERS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT UNTIL MID TO LATE MAY.
    MATERIAL PRICES REDUCED SO TF MEMBER PRICES REDUCED. $35 FOR 1 PAIR. $63 FOR 2 PAIR. PM ME FOR DISCOUNT. EBAY PRICES $37.50 FOR 1 PAIR $67.50 FOR 2 PAIR SHIPPED WITH BOLTS. FIT TACOMA YEARS 2005 THROUGH 2019.

I WILL UPDATE THIS POST FOR PRICE & QUANTITY CHANGES FREQUENTLY.
    New product has passed the prototype test and now in production. Square body with contour cutout to match the shape of the rear front seat anchor brackets. Better and more secure coverage than simple store bought round spacers. Raises the rear brackets almost 1". Makes the seat more level to minimize back and leg issues which has plagued the Tacoma. Definitely an improvement in seating comfort (feel like I went from a Camry to a truck). Initially made for 3rd gen. Verified fit on 2nd gen also. These are made from 6061 grade aluminum and include free required grade 10.9 longer flange bolts and free Priority shipping. Selling on ebay for $37.50 for 1 pair and $67.50 for 2 pair. I am a one man operation so I will shift focus to my license plate bracket production for the rest of this week. Then I will shift gears back to seat risers. I should have plenty of inventory of all products in the first week of April. PM for info. Accepting PayPal exclusively. NOT TESTED FOR THOSE OVER 5'11" TALL (DUE TO LOW ROOF HEIGHT IN THESE TRUCKS). Some 6' tall drivers have had no issues with this height. Same course brushed aluminum finish, as my license plate brackets, and ready for painting. Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER (legal): The quality and strength of materials is excellent, however, you are changing your seat configuration at your own risk. I use these in my personal vehicle at my own risk. The included bolts have a 150,000 psi tensile strength which are incredibly strong.
    IMG951841.jpg IMG951844.jpg
    2018_09300008.JPG 2018_09300007.JPG 2018_09300010.JPG 2018_09300009.JPG 2018_09300013.JPG 2018_09300012.JPG 2018_09300013.JPG 2018_09300003.JPG

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Scott Wyman, texasred and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Scott Wyman, B-Man and texasred like this.
  4. OP
    mrproduxn

There is nothing wrong with his spacers. They are simple 1.5" round spacers with a hole drilled in it. Mine are roughly 2" square with more area coverage and are cut to match the rounded profile of the seat bracket. There is quite a bit more machining involved in mine. There is another square version that is cnc machined selling for $70 a pair with no bolts and shipping is another $8. So mine are really in between those 2 and are priced more in line with the cheaper round ones. Mine are grade 6061 aluminum. Not sure what grade the round material is. Just offering another option.

5. Bojangles

Nice to know... But someone 6' cant use these?

B-Man and texasred like this.
  6. OP
    mrproduxn

I have read reports of people 6' and taller having issues with the low roof line with 1" spacers. I think olecoot on TW will cut to any length as requested. I may do that on the next batch. The ones I have are already cut to 1" heights. Before you buy any, from me or anyone, I suggest finding anything 1" tall, wood or any material, remove the 2 anchor bolts and slide the 1" pieces under your bracket. Then sit in your seat. If you are comfortable with that height then you simply decide which ones you prefer. Everyone is different. Some have long legs and some have long torsos and some have a longer neck. It would be worth the 10 minutes of time and you might save yourself some money. I hope this helps.

B-Man, texasred and Bojangles like this.
  7. OP
    mrproduxn

One other difference. Mine do come with better grade 10.9 bolts. Pretty sure the cheaper round ones come with weaker grade 8.8 bolts.

8. Bojangles

Hmm, im all torso and 6'1
    I have olecoots 1" spacers and fit just fine.

Between no swaybar, abs delete, and the lower grade bolts, i wont be around much longer. Bring on the barnyard walrus @texasred

Scott Wyman, Crawdad, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  9. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

I’m 6’0” and all legs. Would like some thigh support.

And here’s your walrus.
    IMG_2536.jpg

Crawdad, B-Man, Bogunn and 2 others like this.
  10. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

I need a lower seat.

11. Bojangles

The camry needs a mirror riser

B-Man, texasred and kp.taco like this.
  12. OP
    mrproduxn

I am happy if you are happy. Happy for olecoot as well. All that matters is that those needing spacers have several options. Bottom line is driver comfort however you achieve it. Well as long as you keep your pants on. If not then at least get some Clazzio seat covers.

13. Bojangles

Got ballistic nylon
    Gi joe molle webbing on the seatbacks to hold my tactical spork (hey it is Kalifornia). They were dirt cheap, and i cant justify wet okle.

kp.taco, B-Man, texasred and 2 others like this.
  14. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Wet okole is proud of their seat covers that's for sure..

texasred, Bojangles and B-Man like this.
  15. OP
    mrproduxn

Only found one option
    seats too high option.jpg

16. tinyjew

tinyjew Well-Known Member

I got a jeep tactical molle pair myself and they work well to increase storage space they take up a lot of passenger space, fine by me I need tools not people I actually wanna invest in the nicer molle ones built for the seats instead of these jeep ones.

texasred and Bojangles like this.
  17. OP
    mrproduxn

Reduced prices and distributed partial refunds. Now more friendly market adjusted prices.

tinyjew, texasred and B-Man like this.
  18. OP
    mrproduxn

Introduced TF Member discounts in 1st post. Must PM me for this price.

texasred and B-Man like this.
  19. OP
    mrproduxn

Verified fit on 2nd gen 2005-2015 Tacoma trucks. gen 2 seat bracket.jpg gen 2 seat brackets.jpg gen 2 brackets complete.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    JonRod, texasred and B-Man like this.
  20. tinyjew

tinyjew Well-Known Member

Fits perfectly, everything is solid, easy install and nearly seemless to the eye. It's honestly the best upgrade to my Tacoma yet since I put so many miles on it a day these little metal blocks have increased my personal comfort and ability to see without hugging the steering wheel. Couldn't be more pleased. 20190328_172345.jpeg 20190328_183049.jpeg 20190328_183122.jpeg

texasred, Scott Wyman, Lil G and 3 others like this.
  21. OP
    mrproduxn

I am down to the last 1 or 2 pair of ready-to-ship 1" seat risers. I should have another 25 pair ready around 4/9/19. When I order the next supply of material I plan on making both 3/4" and 1" tall risers.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and texasred like this.