Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

" ...makes for good entertainment on a Saturday." LOL!!... at low tide too! That's an added entertainment value we don't have up here :)

I always seem to seem to show up at the boat launch, just after a novice hauler is embarking on his "fine" maneuvers. I'm sure its less entertaining than the low tide launches. :mad:..

*snickering*

People at boat launches are insanely useless.
Glad I leave my boat in about 7 months a year, and launch my Kawasaki Ultra 310 right from my yard.

I've been boating for many years and I have witnessed some outrageous launches...man! I just hope after that I don't cross wakes with them on the lake!

BC, your Kawasaki is a wicked machine. That thing flies!! Whaaaaa!

I have a 19 foot Welcraft with a 150 Mercury Optimax with a High 5 stainless steel prop. Great for touring, fishing, skiing, wake boarding and screaming down the lake wide open - full trim when I get the thrill urge :) I'm happy with it and it's great for all purpose lake boating.

CT, your pic of the inflatable tunnel hull monster, looks absolutely electrifying! Makes the hair on my arm stand on end. Now that would be a ride! :)

20190331_225315~2.jpg Yea I want one and it doesn't draw a lot .I used to have a 16' checkmate with a inline 6 merc outboard. 150 .it did 65 mph stupid fast but a lot of fun had it 7 years.

Last edited:
Yea I want one and it doesn't draw a lot .I used to have a 16' checkmate with a inline 6 merc outboard. 150 .it did 65 mph stupid fast but a lot of fun had it 7 years.
Ohehehe, wow 150 on 16 footer...that would hope! 65 mph is nuts on the water :) live it, Checkmate is a fine looking boat. I like the lines and the long bow. It's really sharp.

I get 56-58 mph with my 150 with the 5 blade prop. The 5 blade is great for hole shots and pulling skiers. When I bought it with the 3 blade we reached 60 mph on the test drive. The boat has a neat stern design which places the motor out from the transom like a jack plate. So I'm able to trim it so only a few inches of hull is in the water and with less resistance I can hit the 60 mark (with 3 blade and calm water) more than that and it shimmies and gets a little wonky. It is a great rush as you know :)

Those look like a lot of fun.
My boat is pretty boring, I wanted something easy to trailer around to other lakes and the Pacific Ocean for fishing and exploring, but was also good on the lake here, we can ski and wakeboard behind, pull a tube, or just go cruising in, so I bought an aluminum lund boat.
It is a Lund 2075 Tyee limited with 250 merc outboard and 15 merc for trolling.

That's a really nice outfit. 21 footer with 250 Merc is sweet. Lund is a really good boat. In open water it's great to have the 15 hp for back up as well as a trolling motor. I keep a small electric trolling motor on board in case I have problems. It's fine for lake use but wouldn't rely on it in larger waters

Numerous times a year I boat down to the town of Summerland, where a great restaurant has a dock, tie up and go for lunch or dinner. Could be two of us or a dozen of us. I do like Lund, used to have a smaller one, a 17' with 115 Merc. I especially like the wider beam, and heavier more solid feel of my new one.

Numerous times a year I boat down to the town of Summerland, where a great restaurant has a dock, tie up and go for lunch or dinner. Could be two of us or a dozen of us. I do like Lund, used to have a smaller one, a 17' with 115 Merc. I especially like the wider beam, and heavier more solid feel of my new one.
That is always a fun boating outing. :) some of my fishing buddies have Lunds and they love 'em. It's a solid boat and handles all kinds of water really well. You must have notice a big difference going from a 115 to a 250. I think it's great you are a Merc man. :) I've always had a Merc. My first was a 50 hp. Although I like all outboards.

Back