Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

Indeed, I’d even say blessed. Many of my friends and family had a much different story. It gave me a chance to work on all of my loved ones homes and still had a home to go to at night. My home and shop were homes for a lot of people during that time. Despite all the destruction and hard times, the fond memories and close friendships stand out more from late August 05 through spring of 06.

I don’t know they have a pretty big movement with this gun legislation. They have the ability to send out information fast and there’s a lot of them. Its been a while since the youth have got involved like this. It’s got my attention.
If we had the youth today back in the 1940s.......unimaginable.

I don’t know they have a pretty big movement with this gun legislation. They have the ability to send out information fast and there’s a lot of them. Its been a while since the youth have got involved like this. It’s got my attention.

Liberal agenda. Another way to use a “movement” led by the anti-gunners after a tragedy.
I’m not saying the kids aren’t involved and don’t care but they are definitely being spoon fed this agenda.

Liberal agenda. Another way to use a “movement” led by the anti-gunners after a tragedy.
I’m not saying the kids aren’t involved and don’t care but they are definitely being spoon fed this agenda.
taking the funny picture and video thread there haha

Back