Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

Mercurochrome...........Red?.......burned like a banchee?.........good stuff though. FDA pulled it off the shelves way back when cause of the mercury content.

I googled it you are correct. I couldn’t remember by the time I was old enough to read I was also smart enough not to tell her that I was hurt . That stuff works. So it makes sense that they pulled it off the shelf

Mercurochrome...........Red?.......burned like a banchee?.........good stuff though. FDA pulled it off the shelves way back when cause of the mercury content.
There were two different ones my mom used. One burned, mercurcrome, and the other didnt, merthiolate. Never knew the difference as a kid other than the burning part because they both looked the same in the bottle.

There were two different ones my mom used. One burned, mercurcrome, and the other didnt, merthiolate. Never knew the difference as a kid other than the burning part because they both looked the same in the bottle.
When I was little parents and grand-parents used to slap that Mercurochrome on with a paint brush......I swear.......I can still feel that stuff burning! LOL

Back