Goodyear wrangler authority dura trac???

Reviews? Comments?
Ran authority for 4yrs roughly. Most complaints are about soft sidewalls.

I never had a problem until last week when i had a puncture and had to plug it due to where i was. When i got back in town i went to walmart to get a new pair of authoritys. Places wont patch a plugged tire, and i personally dont want to rely on a plug. Well, the girl behind the computer said she couldnt order any authoritys, but i could online. With that bullshit, i left and went to americas tire a cpl miles away.

Americas tire offered the tracs for less tha walmarts authority. Americas came with lifetime balance/rotation in the price, included prorated hazard warranty..... Then i paid extra for replacement road hazard warranty for 3yrs or 3/32.

Now if i need to replace 1 or more tires, and they are more than 3yrs old or beyond 3/32, or im not near an americas tire store... i CAN go damn near anywhere and buy a replacement or replacements. Tracs are not a walmart only rubber.

Its only been a week, but so far so good. Only dry pavement so far, moderate tread block squirm at first but they are firming up. Not much louder than the authoritys so far.

265/75/16 load range c

Back