Greetings from N.E. Florida

I'm so jelly I spent a couple days out on Clearwater beach, Florida I loved it I could spend every day there. I would miss the mountains and the hunting in utah but I have seen enough snow to last a lifetime so I think since I drove truck all over the U.S. i would retire in either Tacoma Washington or Florida. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Taco Forum mobile app
Love Florida in the winter but it sure does get hot in the summertime I'm in ohio and if it never snowed again I'd be fine with that

Love Florida in the winter but it sure does get hot in the summertime I'm in ohio and if it never snowed again I'd be fine with that

I was born and raised in Cincinnati. Lived there 42 years till I'd had enough and moved to FL.

Skeleton trees and the only time the sun would shine was when it was tundra cold. It was like living in a gray cloud all winter for me. Go out in the garage and my bike would be sitting there all polished up, and it would be too cold to think about riding, at least an enjoyable ride.

I'm really close to the coast and usually there will be a east or NE breeze to keep things bearable. there will be a few week when the wind will be out of the SW...that's some monster heat there, but around 7PM it's good riding weather.

I was born and raised in Cincinnati. Lived there 42 years till I'd had enough and moved to FL.

Skeleton trees and the only time the sun would shine was when it was tundra cold. It was like living in a gray cloud all winter for me. Go out in the garage and my bike would be sitting there all polished up, and it would be too cold to think about riding, at least an enjoyable ride.

I'm really close to the coast and usually there will be a east or NE breeze to keep things bearable. there will be a few week when the wind will be out of the SW...that's some monster heat there, but around 7PM it's good riding weather.
It's amazing the older i get the more I hate winter and you sure hit it right about the gray skyline and it rains about 4 times a week I'm about 60 miles out of Cincinnati west union I like it because it's so laid back not a lot to do for kid's it's a great place to retire cost of living is really inexpensive but the winter sure sucks and it seems to stay until may

Back