Happy 4th of July!

July 4, 2020 is getting closer. thankfully, our community leaders finally decided to move forward with a somewhat normal celebration. i am disheartened to see in the news that some communities have cancelled Independence Day celebrations, and public use areas closed. however, it looks like other activities will be allowed to continue and encouraged. i see this beautiful country being attacked from within, steered into a directions that may destroy the hard fought freedom and liberty which attracts so many people here. don't lose heart, fellow patriots. this country belongs to ALL Americans, so don't give up the fight to keep America strong and free. she is still worth it!

i know this has been around a while, and played many times. i still enjoy it. so if you're offended by the flag or Johnny Cash, then you have the choice to not listen. those who do, please enjoy. that is freedom. that is liberty.

I've been drunk in Seattle on July 4th before...ummm i mean I have visited friends in Seattle on July 4th, and we celebrated quietly ;)

Great song T!

Back