Have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

I have a fake Facebook account the other day a picture of Trump walking up stairs to Air Force One popped up and I simply commented I sure miss a president that could walk up steps. Some guy lost his mind and said I was an idiot and something else I can’t really remember, I decided to check out his page and his entire Facebook is nothing but photos and posts bashing Trump. I can’t imagine something bothering me that bad that I have to post about it constantly
Exactly

Some little sniveling wimp, bitched to the mods on tw, claiming I posted a derogatory remark about the large windshield sticker his tacoma had, and they just banned me. Don't ask an opinion then if you can't accept the fact it looks like hell.

Last edited:
strike 3 or just 30 day?
Idk, only says I've been banned. It's probably permanent this time. I've been warned twice about some posts I've made that caused some members to cry. They complained about it to the mods. They can't accept a negative opinion. Everyone must claim they like what you've done, or post nothing, otherwise your gone if its negative. I'm not one to bs anyone. If I don't like something you're going to know it.

Last edited:
Idk, only says I've been banned. It's probably permanent this time. I've been warned twice about some posts I've made that caused some members to cry. They complained about it to the mods. They can't accept a negative opinion. Everyone must claim they like what you've done, or post nothing, otherwise your gone if its negative. I'm not one to bs anyone. If I don't like something you're going to know it.
Good to know. Lol.

Yep I got the 30 day unpaid vacation on there a couple years back for mentioning the fact that the gas prices shot up because of Brandon's wonderful policies!

Gee I wonder if they'll start giving those 30 vacations PAID?? :p

Last edited:
My 30 day was up on the 17th but even as of today can’t get on. Oh well maybe it’s going to be longer. All I want to do is go back for the motorcycle group.
Ya know oldtoyman you are the 3rd or 4th person that has brought this subject up. Why doesn't someone start a thread about motor sickles ?

Damn TexasBigBlue said he got a permanent ban on there for bashing Brandon 3 different times now you Joel! Hell I gotta seriously hop back over there and bash old Beijing Biden 3 times myself so I can win myself a permanent vacation! Can it be a paid vacation?? :p

Back