Headlights and taillights?

bburgtaco17

Looking into buying these headlights and tail lights does anyone have any experience with them and are they worth it ? My biggest question is does anyone know if I can take my LEDs out of my stock housing and replace the halogens that come in these YES I know doing that voids the warranty Screenshot_20190618-140954_Chrome.jpegScreenshot_20190618-141028_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

I have those headlights on my truck, I went with a different tail light design though. But as far as the headlights go, the stock headlights use h11's but these will use h7's so you won't be able to swap bulbs. Also, once installed there is a high probability that the beam pattern will be off so you have to adjust them accordingly. Lots of these headlights also have issues with moisture getting on the inside, so far I haven't had any issues with that. So far, I would say it has been worth the purchase, not much to complain about other than the h7 setup versus the h11 leds I had on stock.

Thanks man that helps alot I'm just still sceptical about spending that much on headlights and them not being as bright as my stock ones because I love there brightness now just like the look of these from Tacoma beast alot better

I have these headlights, went with the trd pro taillights.
I changed out all of the crappy halogen bulbs they came with a few weeks after I installed them, one burned out that quick. Just went to the parts store and picked up some super white halogen bulbs. They're easy to change and pretty easy to adjust. An 8mm and a 10mm (I think)on a stubby flexible ratchet works well. They look pretty awesome too...[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

I have these headlights, went with the trd pro taillights.
I changed out all of the crappy halogen bulbs they came with a few weeks after I installed them, one burned out that quick. Just went to the parts store and picked up some super white halogen bulbs. They're easy to change and pretty easy to adjust. An 8mm and a 10mm (I think)on a stubby flexible ratchet works well. They look pretty awesome too...[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]
I want to change bulbs on mine, but i cant describe how much a pain in the ass it will be to change the driver side with two batteries in the way and whole bunch of clean fire hazard wiring [emoji23]

I've had zero luck with those tail lights. Hyper blinking, then added resistors and now one side won't operate fully. I wouldn't recommend them, the manufacturer says Spyder but I think they are all the same.
Looking into buying these headlights and tail lights does anyone have any experience with them and are they worth it ? My biggest question is does anyone know if I can take my LEDs out of my stock housing and replace the halogens that come in these YES I know doing that voids the warranty View attachment 26278View attachment 26279

Back