Hello from Bakersfield, Ca.

ChuckR

Hi, everyone. I am a first time Tacoma owner from Bakersfield, Ca. I have a 2015 TRD Sport double cab, and for the 3 weeks I have had it, I love it. I look forward to checking out what other owners are doing with their Tacomas, and learning a few new things about them. Glad I found this site.....:)

Hi, everyone. I am a first time Tacoma owner from Bakersfield, Ca. I have a 2015 TRD Sport double cab, and for the 3 weeks I have had it, I love it. I look forward to checking out what other owners are doing with their Tacomas, and learning a few new things about them. Glad I found this site.....:)
Welcome. Look around. We post pics of our rigs in all sorts of threads. Be the last truck you'll own. Unless you upgrade to a newer one that is. I'm on my 3rd and won't buy any other then Tacoma.

Where area in Bakersfield? I live in kernville

I am in the Southwest part of town, off of New Stine. I was up in Kernville 2 weekends ago flying my drone. Maybe we can get together sometime and talk Tacomas.

Yeah, trees and drones don't get along very well. I am looking forward to hopping in the Taco for some flying road trips.

Back