Hello from New England

teskicks

I just bought a well maintained 2005 access cab TRD off road with 197k miles. My mechanic looks the whole thing over and gave me the go ahead. I wouldn't even think about a truck with that many miles from any other manufacturer. Before the purchase the following thugs were replaced

Clutch
Front ball joints
Exhaust

The frame/leaf springs/brake lines/wiring replaced by Toyota

It drives great and there is almost no sign of wear anywhere on he truck.

This is not my daily driver. I am building furniture and will use this for everything related to that as well as on our trips to the back woods of Maine.

Looking forward to having fun with the truck.

I just bought a well maintained 2005 access cab TRD off road with 197k miles. My mechanic looks the whole thing over and gave me the go ahead. I wouldn't even think about a truck with that many miles from any other manufacturer. Before the purchase the following thugs were replaced

Clutch
Front ball joints
Exhaust

The frame/leaf springs/brake lines/wiring replaced by Toyota

It drives great and there is almost no sign of wear anywhere on he truck.

This is not my daily driver. I am building furniture and will use this for everything related to that as well as on our trips to the back woods of Maine.

Looking forward to having fun with the truck.
Whereabouts in Maine?

Technically T5R7,
Near Patten
Ouch. Up in the middle of no where. And I mean no where. I'm from southern Maine. Town of Berwick. Down by Kittery and York beach. Welcome to the forum. Any question just ask. We are all here to help.

Back