Help!..Leveling kit for 01 sr5

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Fred.89, May 8, 2016.

1. Fred.89

Fred.89 Member

Hey guys anyone recommend a good leveling kit? I looked around for a few so many choices!
    I'm digging sky jacker so far. But my main question is what all do I need to level my 01 tacoma sr5 to not wear anything out or put stress on other parts.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kingkillah808

kingkillah808 Member

Get coil overs, way better in the long run, unless your not really offloading and going more for the look. Used a daystar leveling kit on my 03 pretty runner, no problem just make sure to get alignment after installing

Fred.89 likes this.
  4. OP
    Fred.89

Fred.89 Member

Little bit of both the look and some offroading. Did you only add coilovers no other upgrades on suspension or sway bars?

5. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

Ome or toytec

johng813 and Fred.89 like this.
  6. OP
    Fred.89

Fred.89 Member

badass site for parts!!! thanks pink taco.

7. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

You checked out toyteclifts.com ?

cope45 likes this.
  8. OP
    Fred.89

Fred.89 Member

toytec the ome went straight to it aswell

PinkTaco likes this.
  9. rogerry

rogerry Well-Known Member

Bilstein 1500s can level your truck, although they will preload the coil (depending on how much you raise the front) so making the ride a bit stiff yet still comfortable. Another method is using readylift leveling systems. They cost a bit more compared to other leveling kits but they guarantee to maintain stock ride quality.